With many years of property management experience of our own properties and on behalf of clients, we endeavour to ensure that the property achieves the best rental return and is managed to the highest standard.
We coordinate all aspects of the letting process.
- Provide regular reports and updates to our clients.
- Advise and prepare the property for letting, select and negotiate with the best letting agents, negotiate fees and the rental income.
- Ensure that your property is fully compliant with current legislation including gas safety certificates and furnishings.
- The preparation and drafting of tenancy agreements, registration of deposits with a Government recognised scheme, preparation of inventories and check-ins and check-outs.
- Experience project management from the simplest of talks to full refurbishments.
- Undertake all aspects of property maintenance.
- Work with our selected network of professional contacts and sub-contractors.
- Receive the rent on the landlords behalf, follow up demands for late payments and forward the net rent to the landlords designated bank account.
- Carry out regular inspections. This enables us to identify any problems and resolve them at an early stage with the minimum of cost.
- We liaise with the various utility companies, local authorities and service providers.
To find out more and for free advice please contact us.